The California Code of Regulations requires Fire and Casualty broker-agents and Life agents to complete four hours of ethics training during their two-year license term. Personal Lines broker-agents are required to complete two hours of ethics training during their two-year license term.
Once you are ready to begin, please click any of the course titles below. While the courses can be taken in any order, it is recommended that you take them in the order they are listed below.
- The 4 CE Ethics requirement has been divided into 4 courses.
- Each course is 1 hour and approved for 1 CE credit. You must receive a grade of 70% or better on the ten question multiple choice exam.
- You can take the exam as many times as you need to achieve a passing grade.
- Each course costs $10.00, or if you purchase pre-paid points, all four courses are only $30 ($7.50 each).
- For more information on pre-paid points, click here.
Ethics: An Introduction
Ethics: Personal Fundamentals
Ethics: Professional Fundamentals
Ethics: Responsibilities, Obligations, and Codes
If this is your first time taking an online CE course powered by LunchTimeCE and/or you're unsure of how to navigate a course, how to take the exam afterwards, or how to pay for the processing of the CE as the final step, then click here for help.
|GETTING STARTED | PURCHASE 4 FOR $30 | COURSE DESCRIPTIONS | FAQs | SUPPORT | MY CE
Copyright © 2009-2017, LunchTimeCE, Inc. All rights reserved.